Saltwater Crocodile Belt: The Arctic
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Belts usually ship within 10-14 business days
All belts have a lead time for manufacturing of 10 to 14 business days.
Saltwater crocodiles are the largest extant terrestrial and riparian predators in the world. The saltwater crocodile is a formidable and opportunistic hypercarnivorous apex predator. Most prey are ambushed and then drowned or swallowed whole. It is capable of prevailing over almost any animal that enters its territory, including other apex predators such as sharks, varieties of freshwater and marine fish including pelagic species, invertebrates, such as crustaceans, various reptiles, birds and mammals, including humans. Due to their size, aggression and distribution, saltwater crocodiles are regarded as the most dangerous extant crocodilian to humans.
Is there a better belt to say "I am the man" ?
- Genuine Australian Saltwater Crocodile
- Made In The USA
- Only Ships To Domestic US Addresses
- Leather Lined Snaps For Interchange Buckles
- Accompanied By Our Signature Jacob Hill Leather Bag
- Due To Thickness Of These Skins, We Cannot Add Contrast Stitching
Note: Do not give us your pant size. Belts are generally two inches greater than your pant size. See our Belt Sizing Guide for more detail.
All belts are custom made to order. Our belts are not off the rack. They are custom made to your size and specifications. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your belt to be made and shipped to you.
Austrlian Saltwater Crocodile skin backed by rich supple leather, this luxury belt is perfect to compliment any attire. Our saltwater skins originate in Australia and are 100% legally captured or farmed following the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits as well as federal, state and other International laws.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Most Accurate: Measure your belt.
- Measure a belt you already own. Find the length from the edge of the belt to the hole that fits you best. When you buy your new belt based on this measurement, the middle hole should fit you the best, giving you the room to move up or down the belt if needed. We recommend this method because, like your favorite pants, a belt can stretch and wear over time, but your measurement will still be accurate.
The Easiest: Pant Size +2 inches
- Unfortunately, your pant size can vary based on the brand, the material, or how much your favorite pair has stretched over time. Washing and frequent wear can affect the fit of your clothing, so keep that in mind when using this method.