Ready To Ship Stingray Belt: Black (1.5" width)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Our Ready To Ship belts are trimmed to order and ship in 48 hours or less.
Of all exotic leathers, stingray is often the most underrated. It is highly durable (25 times more durable than cowhide leathers) and has a unique supple texture. Favored for their unique look, stingray belts can be worn with any attire.
- Genuine Indonesian Stingray
- Made In The USA
- Leather Lined Backing With Snaps For Interchange Buckles
- Accompanied By Our Signature Jacob Hill Belt Bag
- Rowstone Pattern May Vary From Photo
NOTE: Do not give us your pant size. Belts are generally two inches greater than your pant size. See our Belt Sizing Guide for more detail.
Stingray hide is backed by rich supple leather making this luxury belt great for outdoor activities or in the boardroom. All Jacob Hill Italian Calf hides are selected from Italian tanneries insuring the greatest sustainability methods of the species. No CITES is required.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Accurate: Measure your belt.
- Measure a belt you already own. Find the length from the edge of the belt to the hole that fits you best. When you buy your new belt based on this measurement, the middle hole should fit you the best, giving you the room to move up or down the belt if needed. We recommend this method because, like your favorite pants, a belt can stretch and wear over time, but your measurement will still be accurate.
The Easiest: Pant Size +2 inches
- Unfortunately, your pant size can vary based on the brand, the material, or how much your favorite pair has stretched over time. Washing and frequent wear can affect the fit of your clothing, so keep that in mind when using this method.