Ready To Ship Alligator Belt: Green and Yellow (1.5" width)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Our Ready To Ship belts are trimmed to order and ship in 48 hours or less.
All Stained Alligator skins are done by hand using a proprietary dying process. No two belts are ever the same. American alligator skins are prized for their incredible quality and texture. At Jacob Hill Leather we use large skins that are more expensive and valuable due to the rarity of larger skins, as well as the cost of producing the hide. Every alligator belt we make is a work of art. Wear it with the knowledge that you have the finest alligator belt made.
- Genuine American Alligator
- Belt Width:40mm (1.57")
- Ships to Domestic US Address Only
- Made In The USA
- Leather Lined Backing With Snaps For Interchange Buckles
- Accompanied By Our Signature Jacob Hill Belt Bag
- Scale Pattern May Vary From Photo
American alligator skin backed by rich supple leather, this luxury belt is perfect to compliment any attire. Our alligator skins originate in the Southeastern United States, and are 100% legally captured or farmed following the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits as well as federal, state and other International laws.
NOTE: Do not give us your pant size. Belts are generally two inches greater than your pant size. See our Belt Sizing Guide for more detail.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Accurate: Measure your belt.
- Measure a belt you already own. Find the length from the edge of the belt to the hole that fits you best. When you buy your new belt based on this measurement, the middle hole should fit you the best, giving you the room to move up or down the belt if needed. We recommend this method because, like your favorite pants, a belt can stretch and wear over time, but your measurement will still be accurate.
The Easiest: Pant Size +2 inches
- Unfortunately, your pant size can vary based on the brand, the material, or how much your favorite pair has stretched over time. Washing and frequent wear can affect the fit of your clothing, so keep that in mind when using this method.