Two Tone Argentine Crocodile belt - Tiffany & White
All belts have a lead time for manufacturing of 10 to 14 business days
The re-issue of this classic is back, get it while it lasts!
- Genuine Argentine Caiman Crocodile
- Made in the America
- Only Ships to Domestic US addresses
- Leather lined snaps to interchange buckles
- Accompanied by our signature Jacob Hill Leather bag
- Due to thickness of these skins, we cannot add contrast stitching
Crocodile vs. CaimanCaiman
- Skins (crocodylus fuscus) are often labelled as being “crocodile skins”. The two are distinctly different; while crocodile skin is pliable and smooth, caiman skins are more brittle because of bony plates (known as ossifications) underneath the scales.
Rich crocodilian hide and backed by supple leather, this rugged belt is the perfect statement piece to add to any wardrobe. With their intrinsic value as nature’s most beautiful leather, crocodile skins are demanded by all of today’s top fashion brands.
For questions with your order, please call 704-879-9477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Return for Defect in Workmanship:
If you are returning a belt due to a defect in workmanship you must let us know within the first 24 hours of receiving your belt/strap, beyond the first 24 hours, we will not honor any type of return.
Once you notify us of a return, you are responsible for the shipping costs of returning the belt. Once your returned belt is received, we will inspect it for wear and tear. If it is deemed to not be in NEW or Un-Worn condition, the belt will be returned to you and the return will be canceled.
If the return is deemed to legitimate, we will refund Ground shipping charges, please do not use overnight shipping when returning a belt.
Ordered Wrong Size Belt:
If you order a belt/strap that was sized incorrectly, Piedmont Leather Co. is not responsible, we make belts according to the size you order, so please be sure sizing is accurate.
If you need any help in obtaining the correct size, please call us at 704-829-3877.
Mon-Friday 9am-6pm Eastern