I got this belt because the color was unique. This was my first time purchasing belts from Jacob Hill and was extremely pleased with the quality of the belt. Fits great and is great quality and value.
Suede Two Tone Nile Crocodile belt - Antique Saddle
All belts have a lead time for manufacturing of 10 to 14 business days
The re-issue of this classic is back, get it while it lasts!
- Genuine Nile Crocodile
- Made in the America
- Only Ships to Domestic US addresses
- Leather lined snaps to interchange buckles
- Accompanied by our signature Jacob Hill Leather bag
- Due to thickness of these skins, we cannot add contrast stitching
Crocodile vs. Caiman
- Skins (crocodylus fuscus) are often labelled as being “crocodile skins”. The two are distinctly different; while crocodile skin is pliable and smooth, caiman skins are more brittle because of bony plates (known as ossifications) underneath the scales.
Rich crocodilian hide and backed by supple leather, this rugged belt is the perfect statement piece to add to any wardrobe. With their intrinsic value as nature’s most beautiful leather, crocodile skins are demanded by all of today’s top fashion brands.
For questions with your order, please call 704-829-3877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I was looking for a belt in this color shade for awhile so I was really excited to see JH release it. As usual, the belt is high quality and the color is very versatile while the suede finish adds a unique touch.